Provides patient care as directed by the MS Board of Nursing and Baptist Medical Group policies and procedures. Provides a caring relationship that facilitates health and healing and delivers care in a manner that preserves and protects patient autonomy, dignity and rights. Performs other duties as assigned.Responsibilities
Collects patient data.
• Assists in planning patient care.
• Implements patient care as directed.
• Assists with evaluating the plan of care.
• Administers medication as prescribed.
• Provides and reinforces the teaching of individuals and groups of patients.
• Participates in activities designed to improve health care delivery and quality outcomes.
• Participates in ongoing educational activities.
• Completes assigned goals.Requirements, Preferences and Experience Licensure, Registration, Certification
Minimum: LPN;BLS CERTIFICATION WITHIN 14 DAYS OF HIRESpecial Skills
Minimum: Computer literacyAbout Baptist Memorial Health Care
At Baptist, we owe our success to our colleagues, who have both technical expertise and a compassionate attitude. Every day they carry out Christ's three-fold ministry-healing, preaching and teaching. And, we reward their efforts with compensation and benefits packages that are highly competitive in the Mid-South health care community. For two consecutive years, Baptist has won a Best in Benefits award for offering the best benefit plans compared with their peer groups. Winners are chosen based on plan designs, premiums and the results of a Benefits Benchmarking Survey.At Baptist, We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation/time off
- Continuing education opportunities
- Generous retirement plan
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Sick leave
- Service awards
- Free parking
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts
- Education assistance/continuing education
- Employee referral program
Position: 16801 - Nurse-Clinic
Facility: BMG-Pearl Clinic
Department: MG JS Pearl FM Clinic
Category: Nurse LPN
Type: Clinical Nurse
Work Type: Full Time
Work Schedule: Days
Located in the Jackson, MS metro area