Maintain a high level of clinical product support to customers via inbound/escalated calls, emails, chat, etc., by handling inquiries, assisting lower-level technical product support, and troubleshooting complex technical product-related issues. Track and route issues and requests, document all resolutions and prepare activity reports. Act as a mentor/resource to other analysts to help resolve and route issues. Update tracking system of incident logs and convey customer feedback to teams responsible for product development. Ensure the proper day-today operations of internal technology applications and equipment. May escalate extremely technical or sophisticated issues to technical product support engineers or management. Require advanced knowledge of organization's products and/or services, policies, terms, and conditions. Incumbent is subject to overtime, callback, and on-call as required. Perform other duties as assigned.Responsibilities
Requirements, Preferences and Experience Education
- Provides technical assistance to computer system users.
- Solves problems dealing with a limited variety of concrete variables by interpreting written and verbal information and screen shots or other data supplied.
- Maintains current and advanced knowledge of hospital information systems and software technologies.
- Uses advanced tools, knowledge and experience to analyze, diagnose and resolve problems.
- Acts as a knowledge author by composing new support documentation and evaluates and maintains existing support documentation and training material.
- Provides leadership and direction to junior Help Desk Analysts.
- Completes assigned goals.
Minimum: BLS, LPN, CPHT, ARRT(R), or 2 years of phlebotomy experience.Experience
Preferred: Bachelors degree or greater then 5 year experience depending on education.
Minimum: Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of experience and education. .Licensure, Registration, Certification
Preferred: CPHT;BLS;LPN;ARRT(R);Phlebotomy Certification
Minimum: DRIVER'S LICENSE (CURRENT)Training
Preferred: 3 years clinical experienceAbout Baptist Memorial Health Care
At Baptist, we owe our success to our colleagues, who have both technical expertise and a compassionate attitude. Every day they carry out Christ's three-fold ministry-healing, preaching and teaching. And, we reward their efforts with compensation and benefits packages that are highly competitive in the Mid-South health care community. For two consecutive years, Baptist has won a Best in Benefits award for offering the best benefit plans compared with their peer groups. Winners are chosen based on plan designs, premiums and the results of a Benefits Benchmarking Survey.At Baptist, We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation/time off
- Continuing education opportunities
- Generous retirement plan
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Sick leave
- Service awards
- Free parking
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts
- Education assistance/continuing education
- Employee referral program
Position: 12473 - Specialist-Product Support Clinical Senior
Facility: BMHCC Corporate Office
Department: HS IS Logistics Customer Support Corporate
Category: Information Systems
Type: Non Clinical
Work Type: Full Time
Work Schedule: Days
Located in the Memphis metro area