This position focuses on patient access as the beginning of the revenue cycle for BMG clinics and BMG Foundations. including all aspects of registration with the goal of eliminating errors, implementing consistent processes and improving front desk productivity. This person will interact directly with BMG clinic, BMG Foundation, and CBO staff, the BMG management team, the Epic BOC team and other staff at various levels within the organization. Performs other duties as assigned.Responsibilities
Requirements, Preferences and Experience Education
- Provides Baptist OneCare training for BMG registration and scheduling new hires.
- Maintains a technical aptitude to conduct Baptist OneCare system testing analysis and provide recommendations for improvement in the areas of appointment scheduling, registration and front desk activities.
- Provide guidance and development for Baptist OneCare and Baptist Medical Group and Baptist Medical Group Foundations staff for best practices related to appointment scheduling, registration , and front desk workflows.
- Provides and coordinates registration support for the clinical staff and management team.
- Completes assigned goals
Preferred: Associates degree or equivalent in healthcare of business related field preferred, or equilvant combination of education and experience.Experience
Minimum: Three years plus of physican practice experience. In depth understanding of governmental and commerical payers. Indepth knowledge of revenue cycle and practice management systems. Two years plus of training experience.Special Skills
Minimum: Ability to use word processing, spreadsheet, Internet, order processing, practice managment, scheduling, patient registration and charge entry. Ability to work collaboratively with providers and staff to create a team oriented environment. Proven track record in presentations and education of staff and providers.Training
Minimum: Proficiency in EPIC practice managementAbout Baptist Memorial Health Care
At Baptist, we owe our success to our colleagues, who have both technical expertise and a compassionate attitude. Every day they carry out Christ's three-fold ministry-healing, preaching and teaching. And, we reward their efforts with compensation and benefits packages that are highly competitive in the Mid-South health care community. For two consecutive years, Baptist has won a Best in Benefits award for offering the best benefit plans compared with their peer groups. Winners are chosen based on plan designs, premiums and the results of a Benefits Benchmarking Survey.At Baptist, We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation/time off
- Continuing education opportunities
- Generous retirement plan
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Sick leave
- Service awards
- Free parking
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts
- Education assistance/continuing education
- Employee referral program
Position: 2000 - Specialist-Registration Senior
Facility: BMG-Central Business Office
Department: MG CBO Registration
Category: Finance and Accounting
Type: Non Clinical
Work Type: Full Time
Work Schedule: Days
Located in the Memphis metro area