Assist in planning, scheduling, organizing, and coordinating staff coverage at various clinic locations. Ensure staff follows policies and procedures. Reports to leadership any unresolved issues of patients, staff, and physicians. Adopts the Mission and Vision statement of Baptist Memorial Healthcare Corporation in all aspects of work.Responsibilities
Requirements, Preferences and Experience Education
- Communicates vision, policies and procedures, goals, assess strengths and weaknesses of employees, and makes recommendations for changes to improve performance.
- Communicating with clinic managers on staffing needs and coverage.
- Plans, coordinates, and provides administrative activities to include answering telephones, scheduling meetings, answering confidential correspondence, attending meetings and taking minutes.
- Completes assigned goals.
Preferred: Associate's Degree
Minimum: High School Diploma. Skill in communicating clearly and effectively using standard English in written, oral and verbal format to achieve high productivity and efficiency. Skill to write legibly and record information accurately as necessary to perform job duties. Experience
Preferred: Experience in clinical office work and/or general cashier work. Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
Minimum: None Special Skills
Preferred: Experience with EMR and Clinical Trial Management System.
Minimum: Computer skills to include MS Word, Excellent organizational skills. Detail oriented.About Baptist Memorial Health Care
At Baptist, we owe our success to our colleagues, who have both technical expertise and a compassionate attitude. Every day they carry out Christ's three-fold ministry-healing, preaching and teaching. And, we reward their efforts with compensation and benefits packages that are highly competitive in the Mid-South health care community. For two consecutive years, Baptist has won a Best in Benefits award for offering the best benefit plans compared with their peer groups. Winners are chosen based on plan designs, premiums and the results of a Benefits Benchmarking Survey.At Baptist, We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation/time off
- Continuing education opportunities
- Generous retirement plan
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Sick leave
- Service awards
- Free parking
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts
- Education assistance/continuing education
- Employee referral program
Position: 17400 - Float Pool Scheduler Coordinator
Facility: MBMC-Medical Arts West
Department: MG JS Clinic Float Pool
Category: Administrative Non Clinical Support
Type: Non Clinical
Work Type: Full Time
Work Schedule: Days
Located in the Jackson, MS metro area