Leads data analysis projects and back end admin support for a variety of analytic solutions with focus on tools such as SAP Hana, Tableau, Power Bi, or any other analytic or visual solution as introduced and available within our environment. Capture, develop, and document data definitions, business rules, and data quality requirements. Create and produce forecasts, reports, ad hoc requests, dashboards, etc. Interpret data, analyze results, and provide insights to determine operational impact, trends, and opportunities. Develop reports and deliverables for management and communicate with all levels of stakeholders. Identify and define both process and data improvements. Ensure compliance with deliverable reporting requirements by performing quality data audits and analysis. Perform other duties as assigned.Responsibilities
Requirements, Preferences and Experience Education
- Develops, creates and runs Clarity Financial reports and performs analysis to ensure validity of reports.
- Manages large and small data sets.
- Uses and demonstrates proficiency with all available organizational informational systems, such as core clinical systems, data set/warehouses as well as data manipulation and analysis tools.
- Performs other associated tasks as needed including, but not limited to, tasks in other data management disciplines.
- Completes assigned goals.
Preferred: Master's degree.
Minimum: Bachelor's degree in a financial field, Healthcare/Healthcare financial data, Financial I/S or other associated field or equivalent combination of education and experience.Experience
Preferred: Nine or more years of direct experience within hospital, accounting, finance, physician practice, or medical business office. Prior experience with Clarity Report Writing.
Minimum: Minimum of six years of direct experience as Report Writer with 3 years direct experience within the health care industry.Special Skills
Minimum: Must be comfortable with relational database concepts. Knowledge of Crystal Reports, Business Objects, MS Query and Access.About Baptist Memorial Health Care
At Baptist, we owe our success to our colleagues, who have both technical expertise and a compassionate attitude. Every day they carry out Christ's three-fold ministry-healing, preaching and teaching. And, we reward their efforts with compensation and benefits packages that are highly competitive in the Mid-South health care community. For two consecutive years, Baptist has won a Best in Benefits award for offering the best benefit plans compared with their peer groups. Winners are chosen based on plan designs, premiums and the results of a Benefits Benchmarking Survey.At Baptist, We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation/time off
- Continuing education opportunities
- Generous retirement plan
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Sick leave
- Service awards
- Free parking
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts
- Education assistance/continuing education
- Employee referral program
Position: 17607 - Specialist-Data Analytics Advisory
Facility: BMHCC Corporate Office
Department: HS Enterprise Reporting Analytics
Category: Information Systems
Type: Non Clinical
Work Type: Full Time
Work Schedule: Days
Located in the Memphis metro area