Involved in performance improvement efforts to achieve results on strategic priorities, through relationship building, coaching and facilitation of continuous improvement, project management and change management methodologies. Navigates improvements with advanced level of complexity and scope.Responsibilities
Requirements, Preferences and Experience Education
- Performance Improvement: Facilitate and coach large, complex projects utilizing performance improvement methodologies, following standards and applying relevant tools. Participates or facilitates in performance improvement teams.
- Data Analysis: Access and interpret data. Apply benchmarking and statistical analysis best practices.
- Relationship Management: Build and maintain customer relationships within project assignments and connections across specialty area and the system.
- Develop and maintain standards: Maintain knowledge of latest industry trends in performance improvement and skilled at change management. Partner with leadership team to develop and maintain improvement standards and tools.
Preferred: Masters of Science in related field preferred.
Minimum: Bachelor of Science in a healthcare related field, industrial engineering, or business is required. Special Skills
Minimum: Analytical Thinking: Solves complex problems using a sequential system. Collaboration: Strengthens alliances with other divisions to create opportunities internally and externally. Communication Skills: Communicates at a high level and can converse on a broad spectrum of matters. Problem Solving: Assesses circumstances using experience, and a variety of information gathered.Training
Minimum: Excellent organizational, interpersonal and presentation skills as well as analytic capabilities in order to lead/manage multiple projects using project management skills/tools and adhere to prescribed timelines. About Baptist Memorial Health Care
At Baptist, we owe our success to our colleagues, who have both technical expertise and a compassionate attitude. Every day they carry out Christ's three-fold ministry-healing, preaching and teaching. And, we reward their efforts with compensation and benefits packages that are highly competitive in the Mid-South health care community. For two consecutive years, Baptist has won a Best in Benefits award for offering the best benefit plans compared with their peer groups. Winners are chosen based on plan designs, premiums and the results of a Benefits Benchmarking Survey.At Baptist, We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation/time off
- Continuing education opportunities
- Generous retirement plan
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Sick leave
- Service awards
- Free parking
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts
- Education assistance/continuing education
- Employee referral program
Position: 14594 - Engineer-Performance Improvement
Facility: BMHCC Corporate Office
Department: HS Performance Improvement & A Corporate
Category: Quality, Compliance & Safety
Type: Non Clinical
Work Type: Full Time
Work Schedule: Days
Located in the Memphis metro area