May have administrative duties for risk management, utilization review, reimbursement, and oversight of all clinical patient care facilities with in Baptist Medical Group. Responsibilities
• Participates in senior management in all planning, budgeting, policymaking, and clinical operations.
• Ensures that nursing aspects related to risk management, reimbursement, financial management, and other administrative functions are incorporated into operational systems.
• Monitors outcomes, budget results, patient satisfaction surveys, quality metrics, and other indicators of nursing experience.
• Evaluates performance and productivity of all nursing staff and advises on appropriate corrective action.
• Maintains high quality of care by nursing staff through continuous improvement.
• Stays current with state, federal, and payer regulations and requirements.
• Evaluates patient care standards to reflect process changes and quality improvement
• Serves as liaison between staff and senior leadership.
• Offers Nursing expertise to outside organizations.
• Implements clinical strategies for improved clinical patient outcomes.Requirements, Preferences and Experience
Education: RN, BSN required
Experience: Minimum 10 years of nursing experience with progressively increasing management and operations expertise.Licensure, Registration, Certification
Minimum: RNAbout Baptist Memorial Health Care
At Baptist, we owe our success to our colleagues, who have both technical expertise and a compassionate attitude. Every day they carry out Christ's three-fold ministry-healing, preaching and teaching. And, we reward their efforts with compensation and benefits packages that are highly competitive in the Mid-South health care community. For two consecutive years, Baptist has won a Best in Benefits award for offering the best benefit plans compared with their peer groups. Winners are chosen based on plan designs, premiums and the results of a Benefits Benchmarking Survey.At Baptist, We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation/time off
- Continuing education opportunities
- Generous retirement plan
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Sick leave
- Service awards
- Free parking
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts
- Education assistance/continuing education
- Employee referral program
Position: 237 - Director-Nursing & Women's Oncology Services
Department: MG Executive Corporate
Category: Nurse Leader
Type: Clinical Nurse
Work Type: Full Time
Work Schedule: Days
Located in the Memphis metro area