Representative-Admissions - Rotating - NA Admissions BMH Union County
Job ID: 11935
Representative-Admissions - Rotating - NA Admissions BMH Union CountySummary
Obtains accurate demographic, financial and clinical information and enters into the computer system to create the medical and financial record. Applies financial guidelines to determine/collect patient liablity. Performs other duties as assigned.Responsibilities
- Registers patients accurately, efficiently and professionally to ensure data base integrity and facilitate claims processing.
- Applies financial screening guidelines to ensure proper procedures are followed in obtaining upfront collections for the specific facility.
- Strives to expedite patient flow through prompt and courteous service.
- Completes assigned goals.
- Performs other duties as assigned, to include health screening.
Preferred: Associates degree or 2 years of college level courses.
Minimum: Skill in communicating clearly and effectively using standard English in written, oral and verbal format to achieve high productivity and efficiency. Skill to write legibly and record information accurately as necessary to perform job duties.Experience
Preferred: 1 year of business experience in a healthcare environment.
Minimum: 1 year of business experience.Licensure, Registration, Certification
Preferred: CHAASpecial Skills
Minimum: Basic computer skills, ability to perform basic math computation. Type 25 words per minute. Excellent customer service & communication skills. Ability to speak, articulate, and be understood clearly.