Manages resource utilization and communication to achieve the organizational goals. Has direct supervisory accountability for all positions, employees, operations, and activities within the assigned patient care area; including coordination staff training, assigning and reviewing work, and evaluating performance independently or in conjunction with a higher-level supervisor/manager. Performs other duties as assigned.Responsibilities
Requirements, Preferences and Experience Education
- Performs direct patient care duties as assigned under the direction of a provider.
- Assists in the performance of procedures for the patient population served in a manner that is consistent with established policies and procedures
- Provides for patient safety.
- Possesses the ability to perform day to day clerical task and related duties.
- Participates in ongoing educational activities.
- Provides clinical leadership
- Completes assigned goals.
Minimum: Skill in communicating clearly and effectively using standard English in written, oral and verbal format to achieve high productivity and efficiency. Skill to write legibly and record information accurately as necessary to perform job duties. Maintains CertificationExperience
Preferred: Previous Lead or Supervisory experience within a clinic
Minimum: Minimum of one year experience.Special Skills
Preferred: Phlebotomy experience
Minimum: Computer literacy. Basic Life SupportTraining
Minimum: Approved nursing or medical assistant courseAbout Baptist Memorial Health Care
At Baptist, we owe our success to our colleagues, who have both technical expertise and a compassionate attitude. Every day they carry out Christ's three-fold ministry-healing, preaching and teaching. And, we reward their efforts with compensation and benefits packages that are highly competitive in the Mid-South health care community. For two consecutive years, Baptist has won a Best in Benefits award for offering the best benefit plans compared with their peer groups. Winners are chosen based on plan designs, premiums and the results of a Benefits Benchmarking Survey.At Baptist, We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation/time off
- Continuing education opportunities
- Generous retirement plan
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Sick leave
- Service awards
- Free parking
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts
- Education assistance/continuing education
- Employee referral program
Position: 17771 - Supervisor-Clinic
Facility: BMG-UT Internal Medicine
Department: MG Metro Market Oh
Category: Nurse Leader
Type: Non Clinical
Work Type: Full Time
Work Schedule: Days
Located in the Memphis metro area