Manage the day to day operations of the Geriatrics GME Fellowship program as well as manage the multiple students who rotate through the Baptist metro system.Responsibilities
Requirements, Preferences and Experience Education
- Provide administrative oversight of Geriatric Medicine fellowship, supporting physician Program Director and System Program manager including operations of the program including but not limited to recruitment, onboarding and continuous fellowship support.
- Responsible for accurate and timely accreditation and financial reporting documentation
- Provide administrative oversight for external residents and medical students rotating at Baptist campuses requiring coordination with various physician leaders.
- Responsible for providing instruction and ensuring appropriate and accurate utilization of services for Residency Program Software (including obtaining appropriate EPIC training certification)
- Ability to learn and maintain required web-based data platforms
- Provide administrative support for Corporate GME office and communicate professionally with all customers
- Oversee special projects
- Other duties as assigned
Preferred: Bachelor's degree completed or expected to complete within one year. Completion of Program Coordinators' course or TAGME certification.
Minimum: Two years of college including basic business management coursesExperience
Preferred: Eighteen months administrative experience in Medical Education.
Minimum: One year experience in Medical Education or two years experience as an office manager or comparableSpecial Skills
Preferred: Exceptionally skilled in creating, reviewing and editing documents. ECFMG Training Program Liaison Certification
Minimum: Ability to work independently, quickly and accurately with attention to detail and exceptional communication skills coupled with competency in written and verbal English languageTraining
Preferred: Advanced competency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Completion of ACGME classes in resident management and program administration.
Minimum: Basic competency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and OutlookAbout Baptist Memorial Health Care
At Baptist, we owe our success to our colleagues, who have both technical expertise and a compassionate attitude. Every day they carry out Christ's three-fold ministry-healing, preaching and teaching. And, we reward their efforts with compensation and benefits packages that are highly competitive in the Mid-South health care community. For two consecutive years, Baptist has won a Best in Benefits award for offering the best benefit plans compared with their peer groups. Winners are chosen based on plan designs, premiums and the results of a Benefits Benchmarking Survey.At Baptist, We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation/time off
- Continuing education opportunities
- Generous retirement plan
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Sick leave
- Service awards
- Free parking
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts
- Education assistance/continuing education
- Employee referral program
Position: 18028 - Supervisor-Graduate Medical Education Program
Facility: BMHCC Corporate Office
Department: ME GME Geriatrics BMH-Memphis
Category: Leadership & Administration
Type: Non Clinical
Work Type: Full Time
Work Schedule: Days
Located in the Memphis metro area