Specialist Onboarding-Human Resources
Job ID: 15123
Job Category: Human Resources
Job Type: Non Clinical
Work Type: Full Time
Work Schedule: Days
Recruits APPs and provides recruitment support for physicians. Manages the onboarding process for all BMG providers. Serves as the primary point of contact for both physician and APP provider groups to address Human Resources matters. Assists with the development and deployment of Physician Orientation. Participates as a member of the BMG mergers/acquisitions team and actively ensures all HR matters are reviewed and addressed to include salary/benefits conversions, communication planning and associated meetings with new team members working closely and in coordination with BMG HR Director and Manager, and appropriate Corporate HR team. Serves as BMG subject matter expert so that HR Staff, BMG Managers, and team members, as appropriate, are competent in the use of BOT, LEM, Talent Acquisition, and other HR systems. Works on specified HR projects to include process improvement opportunities, HR climate surveys and audits, and other employee related matters to include engagement. Reports to BMG Human Resource Manager.Responsibilities
Requirements, Preferences and ExperienceEducation
- Recruits APPs (may include NP, PA, CRNA and Certified Midwife) and provides onboarding activities for all BMG providers.
- Serves with BMG Operational leaders on BMG acquisitions and mergers to include but not limited to, ensure position placements are in alignment with BMG job descriptions, drives salary and benefits comparisons for review, and works closely with key Corporate HR and BMG HR leaders to ensure potential issues are addressed, resolved, and communicated to new clinic teams prior to acquisition/merger dates.
- Provides system training for HR systems so that end-users are competent using different HR platforms and systems to include one-on-one training.
- Identifies process improvement opportunities and HR training needs for BMG leaders.
- Creates regular reports on staff level positions, which may include but is not limited to time to fill, vacancy, opens and turn-over. Provides reporting to leaders and fulfills ad hoc reporting requests.
- Consults with Corporate HR leaders, as needed, to improve operational and service capabilities for BMG leadership teams working with BMG Director and Manager.
- Participates in engagement activities and other HR projects, as needed, working with BMG Director, HR Manager, and other BMG stakeholders to reinforce engagement and culture.
- Provides other duties as directed or assigned.
Preferred: Master's degree in Human Resource Management in Business Administration or related field. SHRM certification as SPHR or PHR.
Minimum: Baccalaureate degree in Human Resources, business administration or related field or equivalent experience in lieu of education.Experience
Preferred: Experience in working with Providers in a Medical Group Practice setting.
Minimum: Four years' experience in a Health Care setting. Two years' demonstrated success as Health Care Recruiter.About Baptist Memorial Health Care
At Baptist, we owe our success to our colleagues, who have both technical expertise and a compassionate attitude. Every day they carry out Christ's three-fold ministry-healing, preaching and teaching. And, we reward their efforts with compensation and benefits packages that are highly competitive in the Mid-South health care community. For two consecutive years, Baptist has won a Best in Benefits award for offering the best benefit plans compared with their peer groups. Winners are chosen based on plan designs, premiums and the results of a Benefits Benchmarking Survey.At Baptist, We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation/time off
- Continuing education opportunities
- Generous retirement plan
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Sick leave
- Service awards
- Free parking
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts
- Education assistance/continuing education
- Employee referral program
Position: 2003 - Specialist Onboarding-Human Resources
Department: MG BMG HRD
Category: Human Resources
Type: Non Clinical
Work Type: Full Time
Work Schedule: Days
Located in the Memphis metro area