Provides leadership in Transplant program coordination and development. Ensures optimal patient care by serving as Transplant Services liaison. Assumes responsiblity for physician relationship development and assures seamless coordination of communication across providers. Develops and provides community education related to transplant and works to improve organ donation and transplant awareness. Performs other duties as assigned. Frequent local travel required. May require occasional overnight stay. There will be administrative duties to perform.Responsibilities
Requirements, Preferences and Experience Education
- Develops and implements new growth strategies and business opportunities for the Baptist Transplant Program.
- Provide strategic and tactical direction to the business development and community outreach function by evaluating, developing and implementing new outreach and education initiatives .
- Tracks key activities and milestones to ensure continued progress of outreach endeavors (including mailings, letters and calls) and partners with key departments to develop, implement and improve workflows.
- Practices standards of sound business practice, ensuring alignment with the mission, vision and values of the organization.
- Maintains professional development through established forums.
- Completes assigned goals.
Preferred: BA/BS in clinical profession. Will consider marketing if associated with healthcare experience.Experience
Preferred: Experience in a transplant or transplant related setting.
Minimum: 5 years experience in business related industry, marketing or organizing business eventsSpecial Skills
Preferred: Basic knowledge of patient flow processes; understanding of the care and management of transplant patients; experience in communicating with physicians
Minimum: Excellent verbal and written communication skills; , detail oriented, computer literate to include all Microsoft Office applications, self-motivated and organized.Licensure
Minimum: Unrestricted driver's license; RNAbout Baptist Memorial Health Care
At Baptist, we owe our success to our colleagues, who have both technical expertise and a compassionate attitude. Every day they carry out Christ's three-fold ministry-healing, preaching and teaching. And, we reward their efforts with compensation and benefits packages that are highly competitive in the Mid-South health care community. For two consecutive years, Baptist has won a Best in Benefits award for offering the best benefit plans compared with their peer groups. Winners are chosen based on plan designs, premiums and the results of a Benefits Benchmarking Survey.At Baptist, We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation/time off
- Continuing education opportunities
- Generous retirement plan
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Sick leave
- Service awards
- Free parking
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts
- Education assistance/continuing education
- Employee referral program
Position: 12802 - Liaison-Transplant Program
Facility: BMH - Memphis Hospital
Department: ME Transplant Services Baptist Memphis
Category: Marketing and Communications
Type: Non Clinical
Work Type: Full Time
Work Schedule: Days
Located in the Memphis metro area