Provides innovative leadership to maximize overall hospital performance through effective planning as well as human and financial resource management, which result in quality outcomes in line with financial goals of the institution. This role will report to the Chief Executive Officer. Incumbent is responsible for assuring hospital compliance with all local, state and federal regulations as well as accrediting organizations. Incumbent is accountable for assigned departments 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. Required Population Serve Responsibilities
• Responsible for daily operations, leadership, and accountability for all areas reporting to Administrative Director.
• Promotes the organizational values and mission statement of MBMC. • Responsible for assuring hospital compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations as well as accrediting organizations. • Optimizes resource allocation to support current and potential objectives and initiatives.
• Fosters transparency, interdisciplinary collaboration, and accountability in all areas.
• Enhances the quality and effectiveness in the delivery of support services to the hospital. Requirements, Preferences and Experience
Experience Description Minimum Required Preferred/Desired 5 to 7 years of experience in facilities, construction, maintenance or a related field.
Education Description Minimum Required Preferred/Desired Bachelor's Degree Master's Degree About Baptist Memorial Health Care
At Baptist, we owe our success to our colleagues, who have both technical expertise and a compassionate attitude. Every day they carry out Christ's three-fold ministry-healing, preaching and teaching. And, we reward their efforts with compensation and benefits packages that are highly competitive in the Mid-South health care community. For two consecutive years, Baptist has won a Best in Benefits award for offering the best benefit plans compared with their peer groups. Winners are chosen based on plan designs, premiums and the results of a Benefits Benchmarking Survey.At Baptist, We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation/time off
- Continuing education opportunities
- Generous retirement plan
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Sick leave
- Service awards
- Free parking
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts
- Education assistance/continuing education
- Employee referral program
Position: 13206 - Director-Administrative
Department: JS Administration Jackson
Category: Leadership & Administration
Type: Non Clinical
Work Type: Full Time
Work Schedule: Days
Located in the Jackson, MS metro area