The Quality Manager is responsible for the development, maintenance and ongoing QM activities of the Clinical, Collection and Processing Programs for Baptist Cancer Center - Malignant Hematology & Transplant Program. The Quality Manager ensures compliance with FACT Standards and maintains a strong focus on performance improvement activities to include root cause analysis, risk assessments, investigations, corrective action plans and follow-up to address the efficacy of corrective action. This position facilitates collaboration and communication among the Clinical, Collection and Processing Programs.Responsibilities
Requirements, Preferences and Experience Education
- Provides oversight of the Clinical, Collection and Processing Programs to ensure integration and collaboration among all facilities.
- Participates in quality and process improvement initiatives for the Clinical, Collection and Processing Programs.
- Prepares, reviews, approves and implements QM policies and SOPs in compliance with FACT Standards.
- Confirms SOPs are compliant with FACT-JACIE Standards and all applicable state and government laws and regulations before implementation.
- Develops systems for auditing Clinical, Collection and Processing Program activities to confirm compliance with written polices and SOPs.
- Demonstrates knowledge and skills necessary for auditing; occurrence reporting; deviation management, including complaints, adverse events and reactions; corrective and preventive action; and process improvement.
- Notifies the Program Director or BMT Administrator of identified trends or issues.
- Coordinates FACT inspections in collaboration with BMT Administrator.
- Facilitates quality meetings associated with the transplant program.
- Maintains Quality Management Plan and required components as mandated by FACT.
- Participates in a minimum of 10 of educational activities related to cellular therapy and quality management annually.
Preferred: MHA, MBA or related field
Minimum: Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Healthcare, or a related field. Experience
Minimum: 4 years healthcare 5 years healthcare experience Special Skills
Preferred: Statistical Knowledge, Quality Improvement Experience.
Minimum: Proficient in Microsoft Office, Software programs/databasesTraining
Preferred: Completion of Quality TrainingAbout Baptist Memorial Health Care
At Baptist, we owe our success to our colleagues, who have both technical expertise and a compassionate attitude. Every day they carry out Christ's three-fold ministry-healing, preaching and teaching. And, we reward their efforts with compensation and benefits packages that are highly competitive in the Mid-South health care community. For two consecutive years, Baptist has won a Best in Benefits award for offering the best benefit plans compared with their peer groups. Winners are chosen based on plan designs, premiums and the results of a Benefits Benchmarking Survey.At Baptist, We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation/time off
- Continuing education opportunities
- Generous retirement plan
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Sick leave
- Service awards
- Free parking
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts
- Education assistance/continuing education
- Employee referral program
Position: 14818 - Manager-Quality Malignant Hematology & Transplant Program
Facility: BMH-Tipton Hospital
Department: TC Stem Cell Transplant BMH Tipton
Category: Quality, Compliance & Safety
Type: Non Clinical
Work Type: Full Time
Work Schedule: Days