Associate-Research Project - BCC Grant Expense Baptist Cancer Center
Job ID: 4126
The Associate Research Assistant will primarily be focused on assisting in the development of study intervention materials, training clinicians and staff on our newly developed mobile technology, and tracking study documentation and communication. The RA will work with the lead eSyM Project Manager and a variety of clinicians and researchers to accomplish the aims of the projects. Job Responsibilities Job Responsibilities
• Training clinicians and staff on the newly developed health app.
• Helping patients install the symptom tracking app on their phone or device
• Reviewing data for quality and completeness using reporting software.
• Maintain study-related databases, and prepare reports as needed.
• Assist with coordination and preparation of project related meetings as requested and may be responsible for meeting minutes.
• Assist with documentation for and communication with institutional review board; maintain regulatory documentation.
• Maintain study databases and project documentation with organization and accuracy.
• Maintain the security and confidentiality of all study materials and data.
• Assist team in the coordination of project-related activities.
• Other project-related or administrative responsibilities as requested by the study team. SpecificationsExperience Description Minimum Required Preferred/Desired Education Description Minimum Required Preferred/Desired
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Bachelor's degree in public health, natural or social science, or related field.