Physician - Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery
Job ID: 4717
- Outstanding Practice Opportunity treating traditional cardiac disease both inpatient and outpatient in Columbus, Mississippi. Practice has one other provider.
- Leading edge technology in an OR and a Hybrid OR 100+ Referring physicians; 150,000 Draw Area
- Great Benefits; 5 CME days $5,000; Paid vacation days;
- Employment is with Baptist Medical Group a large multi-specialty group over 600 providers
- Certified Accredited Cardiac Cath American College of Cardiology's National Cardiovascular Data Registry (NCDR) ACTION Registry Platinum Performance Achievement Award, 2015 American Heart Association's Mission: Lifeline® Receiving Center - Silver Plus Level Recognition Award. (Hospital) 2014 American Heart Association's Mission: Lifeline® EMS Silver Award (Ambulance Service)
Columbus, Mississippi is a town that thrives on its rich heritage and Southern charm. It is the perfect destination for anyone who appreciates classic Southern architecture, good food, a friendly atmosphere, or just a down-home way of living.Columbus will surprise you with its diverse selection of entertainment.
Columbus' location on the Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway makes it ideal for fishing and other outdoor water recreation. The Riverwalk offers a place for the community and visitors to jog, bird watch, fish, or just relax and take in the beautiful scenery of the Waterway. The deer and turkey hunting is some of the best around. For the golfers, there are six courses within thirty minutes of Columbus, including Old Waverly, which was voted one of the top 100 courses in the United States. If you prefer watching rather than playing sports, Mississippi State University is right down the road where you can catch some of the best college sports in the country as the Bulldogs battle it out in the tough Southeastern Conference. Columbus is the home of Mississippi University for Women, America's first state-funded public university for women.
Columbus prides itself on keeping up with the times while preserving the past. We continue to break through boundaries and remain pioneers in arts, education, and cultural diversity. A charming Southeastern town with Southern architecture, good food, a friendly atmosphere, Columbus is a place that people are proud to call home. Additional Resources
Learn more about BMH Golden Triangle
Learn more about Columbus
Things to do in Columbus
Lowndes County Schools