Responsible for all aspects of program and event execution, with particular emphasis on identifying, cultivating, soliciting, and stewarding corporate sponsors and individual donors to the Baptist Health Foundation. Works with volunteers, staff, and event participants to ensure success. Researches and applies for grants related to areas of oversight. Responsible for effective management of event and program budgets. Maintains a portfolio of active donors and prospects and meets appropriate metrics for engagement.Â Reports to the Executive Director.Â Responsibilities
Requirements, Preferences and Experience Education
- Leads fundraising efforts for programs, solicits internal and external support, and serves as liaison for outside events and volunteers, (Carry the Mission, fund for the girls, etc.).
- Oversees web and social media promotion for related programs and events.
- Serves as team lead for major fundraising events (Cyclists Curing Cancer, Hearts and Clubs, etc.) coordinating the activities of volunteers and staff and all marketing and promotion of these events.
- Responsible for a portfolio of assigned donors and prospects.
- Manage special projects and events as assigned by Executive Director.
- Completes all assigned goals.
Minimum: Bachelor?s Degree in Marketing, Communication, Business Administration or closely related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.Experience
Preferred: Substantial extra-curricular leadership activities or related work experience.
Minimum: Substantial extra-curricular leadership activities or related work experience.Licensure, Registration, Certification
Minimum: DRIVER'S LICENSE (CURRENT)Special Skills
Minimum: Knowledge of constituent-based philanthropy or marketing. Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.About Baptist Memorial Health Care
At Baptist, we owe our success to our colleagues, who have both technical expertise and a compassionate attitude. Every day they carry out Christ's three-fold ministry-healing, preaching and teaching. And, we reward their efforts with compensation and benefits packages that are highly competitive in the Mid-South health care community. For two consecutive years, Baptist has won a Best in Benefits award for offering the best benefit plans compared with their peer groups. Winners are chosen based on plan designs, premiums and the results of a Benefits Benchmarking Survey.At Baptist, We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation/time off
- Continuing education opportunities
- Generous retirement plan
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Sick leave
- Service awards
- Free parking
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts
- Education assistance/continuing education
- Employee referral program
Position: 11342 - Officer-Development Senior
Facility: MBMC-Medical Arts West
Department: JS Baptist Health Foundation Administration
Category: Leadership & Administration
Type: Non Clinical
Work Type: Full Time
Work Schedule: Days
Located in the Jackson, MS metro area