Source, recruit, conduct initial screening and participate in onboarding quality candidates for job vacancies
• Support the Recruiter to develop effective recruitment strategies based on job requirements and operational needs. Implement those strategies by acting as a liaison between Recruiters and candidates, and Employment Specialists and candidates.
• Source and evaluate candidate resumes/applications for qualifications of open positions and provide candidate information to Recruiters.
• Coordinate pre-employment screenings, source verifications, reference checks, HE/UDS, and onboarding for newly hired employees.
• Understand business requirements and process flows in order to efficiently support recruitment efforts.
• Proactively develop and maintain professional relationships with Universities and Colleges to improve and expand recruitment efforts.
• Establish and implement creative talent acquisition methods in a challenging labor market such as remaining active in the community through social media, job fairs, school visits, etc. to attract and source candidates.
• Create and present engagement strategies to expand recruitment market/reach and develop robust applicant pools.Requirements, Preferences and Experience
• 1 years' experience with full cycle recruiting or source recruiting
3 years' experience supporting full cycle recruiting processesEducationDescriptionMinimum RequiredPreferred/Desired
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Bachelor's Degree preferredTrainingDescriptionMinimum RequiredPreferred/Desired
• Proficient with Social Media, Job Board Platforms, Microsoft Office Suite
• Proficient in ATS and HRIS PlatformsSpecial SkillsDescriptionMinimum RequiredPreferred/Desired
• Strong relationship building and networking skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work with different management styles
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and remain adaptable with shifting priorities