Serves as a liaison to senior leaders, hiring managers and department administrators to facilitate a cohesive candidate driven recruitment and onboarding process. Identifies process improvements and system enhancements. Recruits, screens, and interviews internal/external applicants to provide qualified candidates to hiring managers to fill job vacancies - specifically for hard-to-fill roles. Coordinates all employment services functions to incorporate assignments to Recruiters, Talent Engagement Specialists and Employment Specialists. Responsibilities
• Coordinate with senior leaders, department administrators and hiring managers to promote effective communication between Recruiters and client groups.
• Collaborate with the recruiting team to determine appropriate sourcing strategies.
• Sources and identifies qualified, competent candidates to deliver the highest quality health care including all healthcare specialty client groups.
• Attend meetings at assigned entity to ensure alignment between recruitment and hiring teams.
• Fully engages with assigned recruitment team members to include Talent Engagement Specialist and Employment Specialists to ensure full life cycle recruitment activities are performed.
• Sourcing candidates, providing ongoing candidate engagement and follow-up with hiring manager and employee post hire.
• Proactively involves the Department/Service Line leadership in outlining specific needs to produce high levels of customer satisfaction by developing a close working relationship with managers.
• Understands the value of social media platforms in candidate sourcing and develops strategies to leverage assigned Talent Engagement Specialists to identify passive candidates,
• Evaluates career fields and trends in applicable markets to develop recruitment strategies and maximize the success of recruiting efforts by compiling statistical data.
• Full life cycle recruitment efforts and client relationship management for assigned entities• • Completes assigned goals. Performs other duties as assigned. Requirements, Preferences and ExperienceEducation
Minimum: Baccalaureate degree in human resources or a related field.
Preferred: Master's degree in human resources or a related field.Experience
Minimum: 5 years related experience
Preferred: Healthcare/hospital recruiting experienceLicensure, Registration, Certification
Minimum: PHRSpecial Skills
Minimum: Advanced level computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office. Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
Preferred: Applicant Tracking Software experience.About Baptist Memorial Health Care
At Baptist, we owe our success to our colleagues, who have both technical expertise and a compassionate attitude. Every day they carry out Christ's three-fold ministry-healing, preaching and teaching. And, we reward their efforts with compensation and benefits packages that are highly competitive in the Mid-South health care community. For two consecutive years, Baptist has won a Best in Benefits award for offering the best benefit plans compared with their peer groups. Winners are chosen based on plan designs, premiums and the results of a Benefits Benchmarking Survey.At Baptist, We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation/time off
- Continuing education opportunities
- Generous retirement plan
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Sick leave
- Service awards
- Free parking
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts
- Education assistance/continuing education
- Employee referral program
Position: 17059 - Recruiter-Lead
Facility: Baptist Employment Services
Department: HS HRD Employment Services Corporate
Category: Human Resources
Type: Non Clinical
Work Type: Full Time
Work Schedule: Days
Located in the Memphis metro area