Collects data, evaluates, analyzes, designs, implements, and administers all compensation programs. Develops documentation for compensation processes and procedures. Creates and updates job descriptions and evaluates jobs. Performs market research, analyzes data, and makes recommendations as to job pricing. Assists with administration of most phases of the performance appraisal process. Prepares reports to assist with planning and hiring decisions.Responsibilities
Requirements, Preferences and Experience Education
- Partner with department leadership and HR Managers and Directors to support compensation processes by performing data analyses, modeling and costing.
- Evaluates the organization's jobs, documenting responsibilities and requirements in job descriptions. Assist in maintenance and administration of compensation management tools.
- Use data visualization to turn complex data into simple and easy to understand narratives for senior business leaders and HR stakeholders. Assist in developing compensation solutions to help meet organizational talent needs.
- Assist with the development of compensation training and presentation materials.
- Contributes organizational data to, and analyzes results of, compensation surveys.
- Conducts market analysis of company jobs to determine competitive positioning of the organization's pay programs.
- Participates in annual salary administration programs, including salary structure creation and maintenance and development of salary increase budgets.
- Participates in administration of annual performance management program.
Preferred: Master's degree in human resources, finance, accounting, or related field.
Minimum: Bachelor's degree in human resources, finance, accounting or related field or equivalent.Experience
Minimum: Three years of experience administering compensation programsLicensure, Registration, Certification
Preferred: Certified Compensation Professional (CCP), PHR or SCPSpecial Skills
Minimum: Demonstrated knowledge in using Microsoft Excel.About Baptist Memorial Health Care
At Baptist, we owe our success to our colleagues, who have both technical expertise and a compassionate attitude. Every day they carry out Christ's three-fold ministry-healing, preaching and teaching. And, we reward their efforts with compensation and benefits packages that are highly competitive in the Mid-South health care community. For two consecutive years, Baptist has won a Best in Benefits award for offering the best benefit plans compared with their peer groups. Winners are chosen based on plan designs, premiums and the results of a Benefits Benchmarking Survey.At Baptist, We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation/time off
- Continuing education opportunities
- Generous retirement plan
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Sick leave
- Service awards
- Free parking
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts
- Education assistance/continuing education
- Employee referral program
Position: 5841 - Analyst-Compensation
Facility: BMHCC Corporate Office
Department: HS HRD Compensation Corporate
Category: Human Resources
Type: Non Clinical
Work Type: Full Time
Work Schedule: Days
Located in the Memphis metro area