Respiratory Therapist Jobs at Baptist
Our registered respiratory therapist and certified respiratory therapist positions offer you full-time employment with full benefits and ample opportunities for advancement and career development. We recently updated our rates to make them even more competitive.
Join Our Respiratory Therapy Team at Baptist
Baptist Memorial hospitals are looking for motivated professionals to make a difference in their own communities as registered respiratory therapists (RRTs) or certified respiratory therapists (CRTs).
High-paying full-time positions with a $3,000 bonus* for qualified and eligible applicants are available.
*Bonus rates vary at each location and are limited to the RRT/CRT seasonal program.
Our full-time positions offer numerous advantages and benefits, including
- Competitive salaries — Baptist offers generous pay and benefits, accommodating schedules and opportunities for growth and advancement.
- Paid time off — Baptist offers paid vacation time in addition to flexible schedules.
- Health insurance, including dental and vision — We offer a comprehensive employee benefits package, including health, dental and vision insurance, and a generous 403(b) retirement plan.
- Free parking — We offer free, convenient on-campus parking at all of our Baptist facilities
Successful candidates must be able to provide respiratory care using critical thinking skills learned and refined through education and experience as a respiratory therapist. They will also collaborate with others to provide patient care by:
- Assessing patients
- Developing, implementing and evaluating plans of care
- Administering medications as prescribed
- Providing patient and family education
- Must possess current required CRT/RRT licensure and credentials and demonstrate competencies for assigned area
- Must work a minimum of 36 hours a week for 16 consecutive weeks
- Must have the competency requirements to work in all specified units, as needed
- Must have one year of recent CRT or RRT experience to qualify for the program
- Current American Heart Association health care providers’ Basic Life Support (BLS) certification is preferred
- Paid vacation/time off
- Continuing education opportunities
- Generous retirement plan
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Sick leave
- Free parking
Join our team. Connect with us today.
For more information on our certified respiratory therapist and registered respiratory therapist positions and to speak directly to a Baptist recruiter, please complete our online form by clicking on the “Submit My Info” link below.
Submit My Info
If you do not find a job posting you are interested in, please provide your information to our recruiters by clicking on the "Register Me" link below.