Candidates for this role should have experience in the world of marketing or communications, and be passionate about social media - both on established and newer media, such as TikTok and Instagram Reels. You should be hungry to grow Baptist's social presence through unique content that resonates deeply with our community. This person will gain an unprecedented understanding of who Baptist is as a brand and be responsible for helping bring that to life across social platforms. This position plays a significant role in communications strategy, ensuring consumers receive consistent messaging. It's critical that this role takes a coordinated approach that integrates and aligns communications and business priorities across various outlets.Responsibilities
• Works directly with the PR Manager to assist with the development of social content strategies for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Instagram Stories, LinkedIn, TikTok and YouTube and other emerging social media platforms.
• Plans both a yearly and monthly content calendar for the system.
• Creates content in brand voice for day-to-day posts as well as collaborates with PR and marketing team to support Baptist's strategic goals.
• Assists with image sourcing and developing assets via Adobe products and social media creative tools, such as Canva.
• Plans and executes paid social media campaigns, including working with social media influencers when needed, on social channels.
• Engages with communities across all social channels in a timely manner.
• Addresses community inquiries and escalates concerns appropriately.
• Acts as producer on video shoots for social specific content and provides feedback on all assets.
• Strong understanding of each social platform and stays current with emerging trends, social media best practices and technologies.
• Expert-level project management and communication skills.
• Excellent understanding of digital marketing across key channels, including digital apps, email, .com, social and paid media.
• Creates reports to track insights, analytics and success of efforts.
• Other duties as assigned. Requirements, Preferences and Experience
• Bachelor's degree in communications, English literature, public relations, advertising, journalism or related field
• Creative writing skills
• 3+ years of experience in social media marketing with proven success in creating viral and engaging content
• Knowledge of legacy and emerging social media platforms and mobile apps
• Knowledge of ad best practices across social media platforms with a pulse on where the landscape of social networking is heading and how brands can take advantage
• Basic analytical skills through social media reporting
• Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Bonus: Experience with Canva, video editing tools and Adobe Creative Suite to include InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator About Baptist Memorial Health Care
At Baptist, we owe our success to our colleagues, who have both technical expertise and a compassionate attitude. Every day they carry out Christ's three-fold ministry-healing, preaching and teaching. And, we reward their efforts with compensation and benefits packages that are highly competitive in the Mid-South health care community. For two consecutive years, Baptist has won a Best in Benefits award for offering the best benefit plans compared with their peer groups. Winners are chosen based on plan designs, premiums and the results of a Benefits Benchmarking Survey.At Baptist, We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation/time off
- Continuing education opportunities
- Generous retirement plan
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Sick leave
- Service awards
- Free parking
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts
- Education assistance/continuing education
- Employee referral program
Position: 16078 - Coordinator-Social Media
Facility: BMHCC Corporate Office
Department: HS Communications Corporate
Category: Marketing and Communications
Type: Non Clinical
Work Type: Full Time
Work Schedule: Days
Located in the Memphis metro area