Performs tasks to support improvement strategy for patient experience, patient centered medical home recognition, and other quality initiatives across BMG clinics, urgent care, and foundations. Generates reports and manipulates exported data for performance reporting. Monitors new providers and departments to communicate with corporate data team for survey administration. Provides troubleshooting services with corporate data team. Supports service training initiatives as directed by the performance improvement leader. Updates practice information for the patient survey, submit requests for data deletion, and perform tasks for action plans. Assists and/or facilitates service training or other improvement activities. Performs other duties as required. Must have strong written and verbal communication skills. Must be detail oriented and have organizational skill. Ability to manage competing priorities and multi-task. Ability to function independently and in a team environment. Embody a customer service approach and troubleshoot problems with a positive attitude. Communicates with a diverse population which may include operational leaders, physicians, BMG or BMHCC support staff, and contracted vendors. Performs general office and analyst functions requiring knowledge of policies and procedures. Uses office equipment and other systems to perform duties assigned or required. Assists with central warehouse of clinic supplies and coordinates weekly distribution to clinics. Responsibilities
Requirements, Preferences and Experience Education
- Assist the performance improvement department in the patient experience initiative to foster service excellence and patient-centered care.
- Plans, coordinates, and provides administrative support through project management, preparation of materials for training, etc., and proficiency in use of computer applications and software.
- Complies, prepares, and analyzes reports to provide necessary data/information for performance, goals, and decision making.
- Uses a variety of computer software applications to generate monthly reports, spreadsheets, correspondence, presentations and other documents.
- Communicates practice and provider changes to a central data team to support the survey process and reporting accuracy.
- Responds to telephone calls and/or email inquiries to provide information and resolve problems.
- Communicates with survey vendor for troubleshooting, information, or other requests.
- Updates administrative reports and distribute to clinic and operational leaders.
- Prepares education as directed by the performance improvement leader to improve staff and/or physician communication skill or behaviors.
- Exports clinical measure reports and other reports from the EPIC ambulatory EMR.
- Maintains strong working relationship with internal and external customers by providing excellent customer service assistance and open communication.
- Provides project leadership for assigned initiatives.
- Demonstrates teamwork within an assigned workgroup to assure coordination and consistency of the department.
- Assists with central warehouse of clinic supplies, receives deliveries, maintains inventory spreadsheet, and distributes accordingly requests.
- Completes assigned goals.
Preferred: Masters degree in Health Care, Business Administration, or related field.
Minimum: Bachelor degree in Health Care, Business Administration, or equivalent experience.Experience
Preferred: Experience in physician practice administration with a focus on quality improvement, process improvement, training, or customer service education.
Minimum: 2 years experience in health care management or administration, customer service, or business administration or communication.Special Skills
Experience in physician practice administration or ambulatory operations with quality programs or customer experience. Experience with Press Ganey or similar platform. Experience with Teams, Zoom, Webex or similar platform.
Minimum: Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, plus internet research. Skill and proficiency in oral/written communications and computer skills, proficiency in Excel. Training
Preferred: EPIC or other electronic medical record system experience is desirable
Minimum: Skill in communicating clearly and effectively, in written, oral and verbal format to achieve high productivity and efficiency. Skill to record information accurately as necessary to perform job duties. About Baptist Memorial Health Care
At Baptist, we owe our success to our colleagues, who have both technical expertise and a compassionate attitude. Every day they carry out Christ's three-fold ministry-healing, preaching and teaching. And, we reward their efforts with compensation and benefits packages that are highly competitive in the Mid-South health care community. For two consecutive years, Baptist has won a Best in Benefits award for offering the best benefit plans compared with their peer groups. Winners are chosen based on plan designs, premiums and the results of a Benefits Benchmarking Survey.At Baptist, We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation/time off
- Continuing education opportunities
- Generous retirement plan
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Sick leave
- Service awards
- Free parking
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts
- Education assistance/continuing education
- Employee referral program
Position: 17394 - Analyst-Patient Experience Improvement
Department: MG Quality BMG
Category: Quality, Compliance & Safety
Type: Non Clinical
Work Type: Full Time
Work Schedule: Days
Located in the Memphis metro area