Provides a broad range of administrative and support functions in a highly responsible manner. Liaises between Administration, Physician Faculty, Resident Physicians, other departmental management and Non-Baptist assets. Coordinates and administers human resources, schedules, financial/ budgetary structure, and Non-Baptist affiliated contacts. Performs other duties as assigned.Responsibilities
Requirements, Preferences and Experience Education
- Coordinates office management activities for the Program to include organizing and maintaining documents, reference materials, policies/ procedures, office files and records, and schedules/ calendars while maintaining appropriate priorities for efficient office and Program operations.
- Assists in providing support services for medical students, residents, and faculty physicians to increase physician satisfaction.
- Under the direction of the Program Director, coordinates various program meetings to develop agendas, schedule and prepare meeting facilities, and record meeting minutes.
- Completes assigned goals.
- Provides support services for the Program.
Preferred: Bachelors' degree is preferred
Minimum: Associate's degree or equivalent combination of education and experienceExperience
Preferred: One year experience as a Residency Coordinator is preferred
Minimum: One year experience in GME OR two years experience as an office manager or comparableSpecial Skills
Preferred: Mastery of written English and formatting sufficient to proof documents. Knowledge of operational management and medical terminology as well as profidiency with various office applications are a bonus.
Minimum: Must possess excellent organizational, analytical, and communication skills; both written and verbal. Must be able to work independently or with minimal supervision.Training
Preferred: Ability to type 60 wpm or greater.
Minimum: Minimum requirements include superior communication skills including efective use of English in written, oral/ verbal formats. Legible handwriting and attention to detail as necessary to perform job duties. Experience with Microsoft Office is required.About Baptist Memorial Health Care
At Baptist, we owe our success to our colleagues, who have both technical expertise and a compassionate attitude. Every day they carry out Christ's three-fold ministry-healing, preaching and teaching. And, we reward their efforts with compensation and benefits packages that are highly competitive in the Mid-South health care community. For two consecutive years, Baptist has won a Best in Benefits award for offering the best benefit plans compared with their peer groups. Winners are chosen based on plan designs, premiums and the results of a Benefits Benchmarking Survey.At Baptist, We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation/time off
- Continuing education opportunities
- Generous retirement plan
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Sick leave
- Service awards
- Free parking
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts
- Education assistance/continuing education
- Employee referral program
Position: 1904 - Coordinator-Residency
Facility: BMH-NEA Hospital
Department: JO Medical Education NEA Baptist Jonesboro
Category: Administrative Non Clinical Support
Type: Non Clinical
Work Type: Full Time
Work Schedule: Days
Located in the Jonesboro and Northeast Arkansas metro area