Specialist-Cash Posting Senior - HS Centralized-Cash Posting
Job ID: 9054
This job posting is no longer active.
Responsible for the daily completion of payment posting, both Electronic Remittance and manual explanations of benefits, balancing of the bank account and what is posted, preparing spreadsheet for Corporate Finance and facility CFO's to use in balancing Lawson general ledger.Responsibilities
Requirements, Preferences and ExperienceEducation
- Posts electronic remittance advice.
- Posts explanation of benefits (EOB) manually.
- Prints bank deposits daily and distribute within department, separating deposit information into sections, such as patient money, insurance, credit cards, etc.
- Creates and maintain Cash Posting Log.
- Maintains OnBase images.
- Completes assigned goals.
Preferred: Associates DegreeExperience
Preferred: Preferred clerical skills with working knowledge of cash flow in an industry such as banking, Corporate Accounts Receivable, etc.
Minimum: Preferred clerical skills, knowledge of cash flowTraining
Preferred: Working knowledge of 10 key, typing and computers
Minimum: PC skills and trainingAbout Baptist Memorial Health Care
At Baptist, we owe our success to our colleagues, who have both technical expertise and a compassionate attitude. Every day they carry out Christ's three-fold ministry-healing, preaching and teaching. And, we reward their efforts with compensation and benefits packages that are highly competitive in the Mid-South health care community. For two consecutive years, Baptist has won a Best in Benefits award for offering the best benefit plans compared with their peer groups. Winners are chosen based on plan designs, premiums and the results of a Benefits Benchmarking Survey.At Baptist, We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation/time off
- Continuing education opportunities
- Generous retirement plan
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Sick leave
- Service awards
- Free parking
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts
- Education assistance/continuing education
- Employee referral program