An Integration and Development Engineer is tasked with planning, coordinating, and managing the replacement of new end user devices, voice and telecommunications systems, and networking technologies in the organization's existing clinic, operations, and office spaces. The engineer typically supports each department by determining its systemic needs, recommending changes, implementing new software solutions and instructing users about the interface.
Responsible for reviewing the process and execution by which infrastructure and technology of the company and recommending options for developing process efficiency for assimilating data availability. Position advises on system integration techniques to the department heads for making operating activities more capable. He/she is also responsible for providing guidance on workflow improvements, conducting design training sessions, coordinating with data analysis and defining functional requirements. The analyst also monitors system efficiency, updates current software to correct errors and support in software system installation. Responsibilities
• Prepares and coordinates the plans, schedules, and logistics for technology refresh at a given operational site.
• Determines, monitors, and reviews costs, operational budgets and schedules, and manpower requirements.
• Includes some "hands on" work in relation to deployment, installations and troubleshooting.
• Supports and participates in scheduling negotiations with operations site management.
• Analyzes effects of projects upon various areas such as Engineering, Facilities, and the labor pool to determine the most practical and cost-efficient methods to obtain the required resources.
• Resolves proposal preparation problems and assesses the progress against established plans and parameters.
• Formulates and recommends corrective action measures such as schedule revisions, manpower adjustments, fund allocations, and work requirements.
• Will include travel as part of the requirements for this position. Requirements, Preferences and Experience
• BS in Business Administration or similar relevant field, MS preferred.
Minimum: 10 Years relevant experience
• Experience and knowledge of different business functions such as HR, Finance, Communications, etc.
• Experience in strategic planning and business development
• Good knowledge of data analysis and KPIs
• Experience working in Information Technology operations
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
• Great communication and presentation skills
• Problem-solving mindset and a self-starter
• Strong strategic and customer focus with a clear understanding of the wider issues impacting the relevant markets.
• Proven Management and/or relationship management experience at a senior, strategic level role.
• Established track record of exceeding targets, KPI's SLA's, in a quality led, legislative compliant environment
• Demonstrate ability to motivate and communicate with others at all levels About Baptist Memorial Health Care
At Baptist, we owe our success to our colleagues, who have both technical expertise and a compassionate attitude. Every day they carry out Christ's three-fold ministry-healing, preaching and teaching. And, we reward their efforts with compensation and benefits packages that are highly competitive in the Mid-South health care community. For two consecutive years, Baptist has won a Best in Benefits award for offering the best benefit plans compared with their peer groups. Winners are chosen based on plan designs, premiums and the results of a Benefits Benchmarking Survey.At Baptist, We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation/time off
- Continuing education opportunities
- Generous retirement plan
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Sick leave
- Service awards
- Free parking
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts
- Education assistance/continuing education
- Employee referral program
Position: 17482 - Engineer-Integration and Deployment Lead
Facility: BMHCC Corporate Office
Department: HS IS Technical Services Corporate
Category: Information Systems
Type: Non Clinical
Work Type: Full Time
Work Schedule: Days
Located in the Memphis metro area