Coordinates and facilitates business functions in support of department operations/administration to include generation of reports, communication and follow up with internal/external customers as appropriate, problem resolution and service recovery. Performs other duties as assigned.Responsibilities
Requirements, Preferences and Experience Education
- Provides direction and leadership in office administration by coordinating activities through excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Compiles, prepares and analyzes reports to provide necessary data/information for decision making by gathering information in a confidential manner, utilizing appropriate sources.
- Assists in the development and implementation of standard operating office procedures and provides training as appropriate to implement such change/revisions.
- Plans, coordinates and provides administrative support through project management, preparation of materials for presentations, training, etc. and proficiency in the use of computer applications and software.
- Maintains strong working relationships with internal and external customers by providing service assistance and open communications.
- Completes assigned goals.
Preferred: Associates Degree
Minimum: Skill and proficiency in applying the highly technical principles, concepts and techniques which are central to daily office coordination/administrationas normally acquired through the completion of 2 years college or equivalent experience.Experience
Preferred: Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
Minimum: 4 years of office experience.Special Skills
Minimum: Proficiency and skill in computer software/applications, (including comparable Microsoft products) project oversight, development of presentations/materials and possess excellent organizational and interpersonal skills. About Baptist Memorial Health Care
At Baptist, we owe our success to our colleagues, who have both technical expertise and a compassionate attitude. Every day they carry out Christ's three-fold ministry-healing, preaching and teaching. And, we reward their efforts with compensation and benefits packages that are highly competitive in the Mid-South health care community. For two consecutive years, Baptist has won a Best in Benefits award for offering the best benefit plans compared with their peer groups. Winners are chosen based on plan designs, premiums and the results of a Benefits Benchmarking Survey.At Baptist, We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation/time off
- Continuing education opportunities
- Generous retirement plan
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Sick leave
- Service awards
- Free parking
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts
- Education assistance/continuing education
- Employee referral program
Position: 14865 - Coordinator-Operations
Facility: BMH-Collierville Hospital
Department: CL PDC Mammography BMH Collierville
Category: Administrative Non Clinical Support
Type: Non Clinical
Work Type: PRN
Work Schedule: Days
Located in the Memphis metro area