Provide higher-level technical product support to customers via inbound/escalated calls, emails, chat, etc., by handling inquiries, assisting lower-level technical product support, and troubleshooting complex technical product-related issues. Investigate escalated issues by reviewing initial support notes and gathering additional information from customer. Update tracking system of incident logs and convey customer feedback to teams responsible for product development. May escalate extremely technical or sophisticated issues to technical product support engineers or management. Require advanced knowledge of organization's products and/or services, policies, terms, and conditions. Incumbent is subject to overtime, callback, and on-call as required. Perform other duties as assigned.Responsibilities
Requirements, Preferences and Experience Education
- Provides technical assistance to computer system users.
- Solves problems dealing with a limited variety of concrete variables by interpreting written and verbal information and screen shots or other data supplied.
- Maintains current knowledge of hospital information systems, software, networks and telecommunications technologies.
- Uses standard tools, knowledge and experience to analyze, diagnose and resolve problems.
- Provides feedback on accuracy of existing support documentation.
- Completes assigned goals.
Minimum: BLS, LPN, CPHT, ARRT(R), RRT or 2 years of phlebotomy experience.Experience
Preferred: 2 years experience or educational equivalent of Associate's degree.
Minimum: Up to three years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.Licensure, Registration, Certification
Preferred: CPHT;RRT;LPN;ARRT(R);Phlebotomy Certification
Minimum: DRIVER'S LICENSE (CURRENT)About Baptist Memorial Health Care
At Baptist, we owe our success to our colleagues, who have both technical expertise and a compassionate attitude. Every day they carry out Christ's three-fold ministry-healing, preaching and teaching. And, we reward their efforts with compensation and benefits packages that are highly competitive in the Mid-South health care community. For two consecutive years, Baptist has won a Best in Benefits award for offering the best benefit plans compared with their peer groups. Winners are chosen based on plan designs, premiums and the results of a Benefits Benchmarking Survey.At Baptist, We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation/time off
- Continuing education opportunities
- Generous retirement plan
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Sick leave
- Service awards
- Free parking
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts
- Education assistance/continuing education
- Employee referral program
Position: 3004 - Specialist-Product Support Clinical Associate
Facility: BMHCC Corporate Office
Department: HS IS Logistics Customer Support Corporate
Category: Information Systems
Type: Non Clinical
Work Type: Full Time
Work Schedule: Days
Located in the Memphis metro area