Recruits, screens, and interviews internal/external applicants to provide qualified candidates to hiring managers to fill job vacancies. Coordinates all employment functions 8 hours/day, 5 days/week. Some overtime and call back is required. Performs other duties as assigned.Responsibilities
Requirements, Preferences and Experience Education
- Communicates effectively with internal and external customers while providing excellent customer service.
- Attracts qualified, competent candidates to deliver the highest quality health care at a competitive price, within the established compensation package.
- Interviews and screens candidates for career opportunities within the Company and refers the best qualified.
- Coordinates the application process.
- Proactively involves the Department/Service Line leadership in outlining specific needs to produce high levels of customer satisfaction by developing a close working relationship with managers.
- Evaluates career fields and trends in applicable markets to develop recruitment strategies and maximize the success of recruiting efforts by compiling statistical data.
- Counsels employees interested in making job changes by meeting with them on a one to one basis. Assists employees in understanding the job/career requirements for various fields and functions.
- Completes assigned goals.
Preferred: Master's degree in human resources or a related field.
Minimum: Baccalaureate degree in human resources or a related field or equivalent experience in lieu of degree.Experience
Minimum: 3 years related experience.Licensure, Registration, Certification
Preferred: PHRSpecial Skills
Preferred: Applicant Tracking Software experience.
Minimum: Advanced level computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office. Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.About Baptist Memorial Health Care
At Baptist, we owe our success to our colleagues, who have both technical expertise and a compassionate attitude. Every day they carry out Christ's three-fold ministry-healing, preaching and teaching. And, we reward their efforts with compensation and benefits packages that are highly competitive in the Mid-South health care community. For two consecutive years, Baptist has won a Best in Benefits award for offering the best benefit plans compared with their peer groups. Winners are chosen based on plan designs, premiums and the results of a Benefits Benchmarking Survey.At Baptist, We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation/time off
- Continuing education opportunities
- Generous retirement plan
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Sick leave
- Service awards
- Free parking
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts
- Education assistance/continuing education
- Employee referral program
Position: 11328 - Recruiter
Facility: MBMC-Medical Arts West
Department: JS HRD Administration
Category: Human Resources
Type: Non Clinical
Work Type: Full Time
Work Schedule: Days
Located in the Jackson, MS metro area
Keywords: recruit, recruiting, nurse recruiter, human resources