"The physician recruitment specialist acts in a supportive role as the primary link between the Baptist Medical Group recruitment department and a potential physician candidate. With experience, he or she will be responsible for duties such as conducting interviews, reviewing resumes, and supporting the recruitment department administratively in order to successfully attract and employ physician talent in both specialty and primary care areas to meet the diverse patient care needs throughout the Baptist system. Because of the variable nature of physician recruitment, flexible work availability is required. Excellent communication skills and ability to interact effectively with physicians and leaders at all levels of the organization. Ability to function independently and in a team environment. Must be detailed oriented. Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities. Embody a customer service approach and troubleshoot problems with a ""can do"" attitude. Must have strong written and verbal communication skills. Must have excellent telephone etiquette. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications, Internet research, and social media platforms. Performs all duties as assigned."Responsibilities
Requirements, Preferences and Experience Education
- Assist the BMG recruitment department with the sourcing and screening of physician candidates across markets.
- Coordinate and organize all aspects of the Strategic Review Committee's monthly meeting.
- Works under the direction of the BMG recruitment department leadership to coordinate all aspects of travel and logistics of the physician site visit.
- Communicates effectively with key stakeholders throughout the physician recruitment process in an effort to keep all parties informed about current status, recruitment progress, and action items as needed
- Completes assigned goals
Preferred: Bachelor's degree in healthcare administration, business, communications, marketing, or human resources preferred.
Minimum: Associates degree in health care administration, business communication, marketing, human resources or the equivalent work experience.Experience
Preferred: Experience in physician recruitment or a healthcare setting.
Minimum: Minimum two (2) years of experience in recruitment, sales, marketing, or customer service.Special Skills
Minimum: Microsoft Office Suite applications, Internet research, social media platforms.About Baptist Memorial Health Care
At Baptist, we owe our success to our colleagues, who have both technical expertise and a compassionate attitude. Every day they carry out Christ's three-fold ministry-healing, preaching and teaching. And, we reward their efforts with compensation and benefits packages that are highly competitive in the Mid-South health care community. For two consecutive years, Baptist has won a Best in Benefits award for offering the best benefit plans compared with their peer groups. Winners are chosen based on plan designs, premiums and the results of a Benefits Benchmarking Survey.At Baptist, We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation/time off
- Continuing education opportunities
- Generous retirement plan
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Sick leave
- Service awards
- Free parking
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts
- Education assistance/continuing education
- Employee referral program
Position: 12209 - Specialist-Physician Recruiter
Department: MG Acquisitions/Physician Recruitment
Category: Human Resources
Type: Non Clinical
Work Type: Full Time
Work Schedule: Days
Located in the Memphis metro area