Housekeeper - NA Facility Patient Towers BMH Union County
Job ID: 13560
Housekeeper - NA Facility Patient Towers BMH Union CountySummary
Maintains patient and non-patient care areas, within the hospital, and keeps them in a safe and attractive condition. Actively participates in department quality/performance improvement activities and demonstrates appropriate policies and procedures. Performs other duties as assigned.Responsibilities
Requirements, Preferences and ExperienceEducation
- Cleans and disinfects areas by completing 7 step cleaning process.
- Practices infection control guidelines by adhering to universal precautions and practices safety precautions completing work assignments.
- Maintains equipment, storage rooms and environmental closets in orderly fashion.
- Identifies and reports equipment needs, building interior and function repairs
- Follows Service First principles.
- Fulfills Hospital required competencies.
- Adheres to hospital and departmental policy and procedures.
- Completes assigned goals.
Minimum: Knowledge, skills and mental development equivalent to completion of 4 years of high school, or an acceptable equivalent combination of education and experience.Experience
Preferred: 1 year of housekeeping experience preferred.