Analyze, plan, design, maintain, and provide ongoing optimization and support of Baptist OneCare (Epic). Perform workflow assessments, capture business needs and analyze internal business system to determine functional requirements for optimal utilization. Possess in-depth clinical, financial, technical or application knowledge and experience. Perform system builds, upgrades, and system enhancements as needed. Support application through all phases of implementation, optimization, and maintenance. Manage projects with cross-functional team and end users to achieve application integration to meet clinical and/or business needs. Exercise discretion and judgment in the performance of original, creative, intellectual work. Incumbent is subject to callback, and on-call as required. Perform other duties as assigned.Responsibilities
Requirements, Preferences and Experience Education
- Assist in implementation and manages assignments related to all phases of implementation of BOC and new projects used in corporate-wide Epic related information system solutions to meet project milestones.
- Analyzes problems, recommends improvement and develops appropriate action plans utilizing Baptist Management System Tools to promote transformation and ensure successful implementation.
- Coordinates and assists in the completion of testing of software applications using established standards and protocols.
- Provides ongoing support of Epic and other applications under area of responsibility.
- Completes assigned goals
Preferred: Bachelor's degree.
Minimum: Education from an accredited institution or experience as listed. Education of certificate program or two year college degree; Completion of Epic certification within 90 days of completing training.Experience
Preferred: Experience in project management and/or system implementations.
Minimum: Proven combination of experience that demonstrates advanced knowledge of healthcare issues, complex systems issues, software design and integration. Minimum of seven years of relevant experience or combination of experience and education.Special Skills
Preferred: Strong project management and organizational skills; Ability to communicate and formally present information to project leadership, subject matter experts, project teams, and stakeholders.
Minimum: Proficiency in communicating and performing the techniques of Information Technology assessment and implementation. Project management and organization skills. Proficiency in communicating and performing Information System assessments.Training
Preferred: Project management or Information Technology training.
Minimum: Appropriate certifications as they apply to specialized area of expertise.About Baptist Memorial Health Care
At Baptist, we owe our success to our colleagues, who have both technical expertise and a compassionate attitude. Every day they carry out Christ's three-fold ministry-healing, preaching and teaching. And, we reward their efforts with compensation and benefits packages that are highly competitive in the Mid-South health care community. For two consecutive years, Baptist has won a Best in Benefits award for offering the best benefit plans compared with their peer groups. Winners are chosen based on plan designs, premiums and the results of a Benefits Benchmarking Survey.At Baptist, We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation/time off
- Continuing education opportunities
- Generous retirement plan
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Sick leave
- Service awards
- Free parking
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts
- Education assistance/continuing education
- Employee referral program
Position: 2788 - Analyst-Clinical Applications Senior
Facility: BMHCC Corporate Office
Department: HS Baptist Onecare Corporate
Category: Information Systems
Type: Non Clinical
Work Type: Full Time
Work Schedule: Days
Located in the Memphis metro area