Responsible for directing and administering Call Centers/Referral Centers management functions. Integrates organization strategic growth plans with operations to expand patient care access, improve efficiency, and maximize volume. Ensure appropriate systems and staffing resources deployed for timely patient care. Functions as a resource to providers, staff, and supervisors in the deployment of business and strategic initiatives. Report to the Directors any unresolved issues or concerns of patients, staff and providers. Assists with new clinic implementation and represents the clinic professionally to the community. Adopts the Mission and Vision statement of Baptist Memorial Healthcare Corporation in all aspects of their work. Performs all other duties as assigned.Responsibilities
Requirements, Preferences and Experience Education
- Coordinate and manage all clinic appointment scheduling, and referral services to patients, families, physicians and staff for multiple locations.
- Determines appropriate staffing levels, evaluates performance, recommends changes to improve efficiencies and ensure satisfactory service to physicians, patients and other customers.
- Ensure accurate data collection for call center and referral patterns.
- Oversees hiring, onboarding, and training of call center staff.
- Assist Director in special projects, as presented, including new clinic implementation.
- Collaborates with hospital departments and all clinics to promote growth in clinic volume and continuity of care for patients.
Preferred: Master's degree
Minimum: Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field or equivalent experienceExperience
Preferred: 1 year clinic management or billing/finance experience in healthcare/medical field
Minimum: 1 year supervisory or manager experience in general industrySpecial Skills
Minimum: Working knowledge of medical terminology, spreadsheets and word processing (PC literacy). Ability to defuse volatile situations, address patient/customer needs, analyze data and trends, enforce and develop continuous quality improvement measures. Must have proven excellent oral and written communication skills with multi-level staff and management. About Baptist Memorial Health Care
At Baptist, we owe our success to our colleagues, who have both technical expertise and a compassionate attitude. Every day they carry out Christ's three-fold ministry-healing, preaching and teaching. And, we reward their efforts with compensation and benefits packages that are highly competitive in the Mid-South health care community. For two consecutive years, Baptist has won a Best in Benefits award for offering the best benefit plans compared with their peer groups. Winners are chosen based on plan designs, premiums and the results of a Benefits Benchmarking Survey.At Baptist, We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation/time off
- Continuing education opportunities
- Generous retirement plan
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Sick leave
- Service awards
- Free parking
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts
- Education assistance/continuing education
- Employee referral program
Position: 12118 - Manager-Call Center Senior
Facility: MBMC-Medical Arts West
Department: BMG JS Central Scheduling
Category: Leadership & Administration
Type: Non Clinical
Work Type: Full Time
Work Schedule: Days
Located in the Jackson, MS metro area