. The Director of Service Excellence is responsible for developing, coordinating and enhancing the service culture of Baptist Health Systems. The Director of Service Excellence facilitates teams, work groups and initiatives that support a cultural focus on our patients, families, physicians, volunteers and fellow caregivers to improve experience/satisfaction and supports employee engagement. The Director of Service Excellence is responsible for the design, delivery and evaluation of leadership development and performance enhancement programs that enhance Baptist's service culture based on the standards of expectations outlined in our Standards of Performance and supported by our Relationship Based Care Model. Ability to translate the organization's vision and values into action. Demonstrates character and competence, is able to inspire others. Performs all other duties as assigned. Responsibilities
. • Leads the Service Excellence Steering Committee and SEST sub teams, and serves on the Clinical Improvement Committee. Carries out service excellence projects and priorities established by the Service Excellence Steering Team and Shared Governance.
• Plans, communicates, and executes service excellence and relationship based care campaigns for improvements to leaders and team members.
• Coordinates the Standards of Behavior Team and facilitates the development of value driven care consistent with the organization's mission and vision.
• Directs the activities of service excellence ensuring compliance with CMS requirements for HCAHPS.
• Reviews, updates and carries out the action plans for Relationship Based Care and Studer initiatives.Requirements, Preferences and Experience
Bachelor's Required, 3 years of healthcare/medical experience is required, including Program Development. About Baptist Memorial Health Care
At Baptist, we owe our success to our colleagues, who have both technical expertise and a compassionate attitude. Every day they carry out Christ's three-fold ministry-healing, preaching and teaching. And, we reward their efforts with compensation and benefits packages that are highly competitive in the Mid-South health care community. For two consecutive years, Baptist has won a Best in Benefits award for offering the best benefit plans compared with their peer groups. Winners are chosen based on plan designs, premiums and the results of a Benefits Benchmarking Survey.At Baptist, We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation/time off
- Continuing education opportunities
- Generous retirement plan
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Sick leave
- Service awards
- Free parking
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts
- Education assistance/continuing education
- Employee referral program
Position: 11006 - Director-Service Excellence
Facility: BMHS - Jackson
Department: JS Patient Satisfaction MBMC
Category: Quality, Compliance & Safety
Type: Non Clinical
Work Type: Full Time
Work Schedule: Days
Located in the Jackson, MS metro area