Provides leadership and coordination in the areas of assessment and accreditation to ensure assessment related activities meet the program, College of Medicine (COM), and institutional expectations. Coordinates accreditation-related activities that support the preparation of program and/or institutional accreditation reviews and follow-up activities. This position provides accreditation and assessment expertise and support to faculty, program coordinators, chair, associate deans, assistant deans, and dean. In addition, this position recommends, establishes, and monitors policies and procedures that guide and govern the assessment system and accreditation compliance. Supports units to advance a culture of assessment for learning and continuous improvement. Responsibilities
1. Leads and coordinates program assessment as well as regional and/or program accreditation preparation activities and follow-up activities.
2. Organizes information and mobilizes committees, task forces, and/or assessment and accreditation teams to ensure assessment and accreditation compliance and reporting documentation are completed according to stated requirements.
3. Works collaboratively with associate deans, assistant deans, chairs, course directors, faculty, program coordinators, and others to advance assessment and accreditation initiatives.
4. Manages accreditation and assessment initiatives to promote continuous improvement efforts.
5. Maintains relevancy and currency of web-based resource sites for assessment and accreditation.
6. Manages accreditation and assessment timelines, scheduling, submission and documentation of assessment and/or accreditation cycle milestones.
7. Collaborates with other units as needed to produce assessment reports for internal and external constituents.
8. Oversees development, administration, and maintenance of the systems utilized to collect institutional, continuous improvement, accreditation, and/or assessment reports and archived documentation.Requirements, Preferences and Experience
Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution of higher education
Three (3) years of education related experience.About Baptist Memorial Health Care
At Baptist, we owe our success to our colleagues, who have both technical expertise and a compassionate attitude. Every day they carry out Christ's three-fold ministry-healing, preaching and teaching. And, we reward their efforts with compensation and benefits packages that are highly competitive in the Mid-South health care community. For two consecutive years, Baptist has won a Best in Benefits award for offering the best benefit plans compared with their peer groups. Winners are chosen based on plan designs, premiums and the results of a Benefits Benchmarking Survey.At Baptist, We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation/time off
- Continuing education opportunities
- Generous retirement plan
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Sick leave
- Service awards
- Free parking
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts
- Education assistance/continuing education
- Employee referral program
Position: 18383 - Coordinator-Assessment and Accreditation
Facility: Baptist Health Sciences University
Department: CS Medical Education - Admin University
Category: Administrative Non Clinical Support
Type: Non Clinical
Work Type: Full Time
Work Schedule: Days
Located in the Memphis metro area