The Director of ServiceNow Platform Technology (also known as Baptist One Service) is responsible leading the ongoing successful deployment and long-term development of Baptist's ServiceNow instance. The ServiceNow Platform Owner will play a critical role in ensuring the further maturing of deployed function as well as new functionality in accordance with the Baptist's ServiceNow product roadmap. This role requires a deep understanding of ITSM (Information Technology Service Management) as well as HRSD (Human Resources Service Delivery) processes, a clear alignment with the Baptist's IT strategy, and the ability to address tactical challenges within their technology operations. In addition, unwavering dedication to this position and experience in the customer service domain and intelligent automation are highly desirable.Responsibilities
• Lead the deployment of ServiceNow ITSM and, in the future, potentially the HRSD modules.
• Customize and configure the ServiceNow instance to meet specific business requirements.
• Ensure proper integration with existing IT and HR systems.
• Align the ServiceNow platform with the broader IT strategy and goals of the client.
• Collaborate with IT and operational leadership to ensure that the ServiceNow instance supports the company's strategic objectives.
• Analyze and address the day-to-day operational challenges faced by our internal customers.
• Continuously improve processes to optimize efficiency and service quality.
• This role requires full dedication to the ServiceNow platform's success.
• Take ownership of the platform's stability, performance, and evolution over time.
• Leverage your knowledge of the IT, healthcare, and customer service areas to speed adoption and digital experiences for employees.
• Identify opportunities for process improvements and innovation within ongoing workflow operations. Requirements, Preferences and Experience
• 3+ years of experience as a ServiceNow environment owner.
• 10+ years of relevant design and architecture experience
• 5+ years of experience on ServiceNow platforms, including ITSM & HR modules
• Experience in leading teams to align with business strategy, roadmap and platform governance policies.
• Track record of success delivering medium and/or enterprise scale solutions
• Creating system architecture diagrams and documentation for review by both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Experience with full lifecycle ServiceNow implementations, preferably in a consulting role.
• Functional knowledge and proven experience with IT Service Management (ITSM) processes (Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge, Configuration Management Database (CMDB), Service Catalog).
• Fundamental understanding of the key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow integration solutions including: SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SCP, FTPS.
• Must have solid experience designing and involvement in building integrations to ServiceNow, particularly with Oracle Fusion ERP.
• Ability to present problem analysis and recommended solutions in a creative and logical manner.
• Results oriented with proven track record of "can-do" attitude
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work with multiple teams dispersed across multiple locations
• Ability to work independently and within a team.
• Able to work on multiple projects concurrently and meet hard deadlines.
• Demonstrate ability to motivate and communicate with others at all levels
• Influential relationships skills at all. Able to use these relationships to deliver service improvements
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Able to adapt and succeed in a changing environment
• Evidence of well-developed leadership skills.
• Fluent in English About Baptist Memorial Health Care
At Baptist, we owe our success to our colleagues, who have both technical expertise and a compassionate attitude. Every day they carry out Christ's three-fold ministry-healing, preaching and teaching. And, we reward their efforts with compensation and benefits packages that are highly competitive in the Mid-South health care community. For two consecutive years, Baptist has won a Best in Benefits award for offering the best benefit plans compared with their peer groups. Winners are chosen based on plan designs, premiums and the results of a Benefits Benchmarking Survey.At Baptist, We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation/time off
- Continuing education opportunities
- Generous retirement plan
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Sick leave
- Service awards
- Free parking
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts
- Education assistance/continuing education
- Employee referral program
Position: 18546 - Director-ServiceNow Platform Owner
Facility: BMHCC Corporate Office
Department: HS IS Admin Corporate
Category: Leadership & Administration
Type: Non Clinical
Work Type: Full Time
Work Schedule: Days
Located in the Memphis metro area