Instructor-Masters Pending - Days - CS Allied Health University
Job ID: 1588
Scope of Responsibilities
• Educates students in: general education core; and/or health studies; and/or professional courses by providing instructional experiences that support mission and goals of University and/or program
• Assesses educational outcomes and uses data to revise curriculum and instructional methodology with goal of ensuring competent entry- level practitioners and good citizens.
• Under the administrative direction of the Academic Dean and/or general direction of the Program Chair. Non-ranked position may require hours beyond the 8-hour work day Accountabilities:
1.Assist in curriculum planning.
2.Develops, coordinates, and delivers courses as assigned.
3.Evaluates student outcomes for expected graduate competencies.
4. Evaluates courses for effective outcomes and curricular improvements
5. Participates in classroom and/or clinical instruction.
6.Communicates institutional and program policies and goals to students, faculty, staff, and clinical affiliates.
7. Communicates course objectives and expected student competencies to clinical affiliates.Experience/Educational Requirements:
Baccalaureate degree in the profession or a related discipline and documentation of enrollment in a Master's program, along with a defined plan for completion of a master's degree;
The terminal degree/certificate in the professional discipline;
Three (3) years of related work experience and/or clinical experience.
Current licensure/certification to practice in the State of Tennessee as appropriate to professional practice areas.