- Educates students in: general education core; and/or health studies; and/or professional courses by providing instructional experiences that support mission and goals of University and/or program.
- Under the administrative direction of the Academic Dean and/or general direction of the Program Chair.
.Coordinates and delivers courses as assigned.
2.Evaluates student learning outcomes for expected course and program competencies.
3.Participates in classroom and/or clinical instruction.
1.4.Communicates institutional and program policies and goals to students, faculty,staff, and clinical affiliates as appropriate.
1.5.Communicatescourse learning outcomes and expected student competencies to clinical affiliates as appropriate.Requirements, Preferences and Experience
Bachelor's Degree in a related or academically appropriate discipline and the terminal degree/certificate
in the professional discipline.
Work or teaching experience equivalent to three (3) years of post-secondary teaching in the discipline.
Demonstrates basic currency with trends, issues, and practices in the profession or discipline.
Current license/certification to practice in the State of Tennessee as appropriate to professional practice
areas.About Baptist Memorial Health Care
At Baptist, we owe our success to our colleagues, who have both technical expertise and a compassionate attitude. Every day they carry out Christ's three-fold ministry-healing, preaching and teaching. And, we reward their efforts with compensation and benefits packages that are highly competitive in the Mid-South health care community. For two consecutive years, Baptist has won a Best in Benefits award for offering the best benefit plans compared with their peer groups. Winners are chosen based on plan designs, premiums and the results of a Benefits Benchmarking Survey.At Baptist, We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation/time off
- Continuing education opportunities
- Generous retirement plan
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Sick leave
- Service awards
- Free parking
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts
- Education assistance/continuing education
- Employee referral program
Position: 2120 - Instructor-PRN
Facility: Baptist Health Sciences University
Department: CS Allied Health University
Type: Non Clinical
Work Type: PRN
Work Schedule: Days
Located in the Memphis metro area