RN-PRN II - NA Med/Surg 2 Main BMH Union County
Job ID: 3156
This job posting is no longer active.
RN-PRN II - NA Med/Surg 2 Main BMH Union CountySummary
Coordinates and provides care utilizing the critical thinking framework known as the nursing process. The nursing process forms the foundation of the nurse's decision making to help partner with patients/families to attain, maintain and restore health whenever possible. Blends caring, compassion, knowledge and integrity to provide safe quality care that preserves patient autonomy, dignity and rights. Performs other duties as assigned.Responsibilities
Requirements, Preferences and ExperienceLicensure, Registration, Certification
- Assesses the patient
- Develops the plan of care.
- Implements the plan of care.
- Evaluates the plan of care.
- Administers medications as prescribed.
- Provides patient, family, and/or significant other health teaching/education.
- Participates in activities designed to improve health care delivery.
- Communicates/collaborates with others in providing patient care.
- Provides clinical leadership
- Supports life long learning
- Completes assigned goals
Minimum: RN;BLS CERTIFICATION WITHIN 14 DAYS OF HIRESpecial Skills
Minimum: Computer literacy