Coordinates and facilitates business functions in support of department operations/administration to include generation of reports, communication and follow up with internal/external customers as appropriate, problem resolution and service recovery. Performs other duties as assigned.Responsibilities
Requirements, Preferences and Experience Education
- Provides direction and leadership in office administration by coordinating activities through excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Compiles, prepares and analyzes reports to provide necessary data/information for decision making by gathering information in a confidential manner, utilizing appropriate sources.
- Assists in the development and implementation of standard operating office procedures and provides training as appropriate to implement such change/revisions.
- Plans, coordinates and provides administrative support through project management, preparation of materials for presentations, training, etc. and proficiency in the use of computer applications and software.
- Maintains strong working relationships with internal and external customers by providing service assistance and open communications.
- Completes assigned goals.
Preferred: Associates Degree
Minimum: Skill and proficiency in applying the highly technical principles, concepts and techniques which are central to daily office coordination/administrationas normally acquired through the completion of 1 year college or equivalent experience.Experience
Preferred: Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
Minimum: 4 years of office experience.Special Skills
Minimum: Proficiency and skill in computer software/applications, (including comparable Microsoft products) project oversight, development of presentations/materials and possess excellent organizational and interpersonal skills. Ability to type 30 words per minute.About Baptist Memorial Health Care
At Baptist, we owe our success to our colleagues, who have both technical expertise and a compassionate attitude. Every day they carry out Christ's three-fold ministry-healing, preaching and teaching. And, we reward their efforts with compensation and benefits packages that are highly competitive in the Mid-South health care community. For two consecutive years, Baptist has won a Best in Benefits award for offering the best benefit plans compared with their peer groups. Winners are chosen based on plan designs, premiums and the results of a Benefits Benchmarking Survey.At Baptist, We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation/time off
- Continuing education opportunities
- Generous retirement plan
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Sick leave
- Service awards
- Free parking
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts
- Education assistance/continuing education
- Employee referral program
Position: 6172 - Coordinator-Operations
Facility: BMH-North Mississippi Oxford Hospital
Department: NM Neuro Sleep Disorders BMH North MS
Category: Administrative Non Clinical Support
Type: Non Clinical
Work Type: Full Time
Work Schedule: Days
Located in the Oxford, MS metro area