Provides leadership in Identifying, developing and implementing strategic marketing programs for key target audiences for designated service areas and departments of BMH-Tipton Cancer Center. Supports all entity marketing and communication projects. Identifies and coordinates community outreach opportunities. Performs other duties as assigned. Works under the direction of the Executive Director, BMH-Tipton Baptist Cancer Center.Job Responsibilities
• Serves as Baptist Cancer Center marketing liaison for Baptist entities as assigned.
• Works with BCC Leadership Team to develop advertising, marketing and community programs, campaigns and pieces.
• Plans and develops strategic direction through analysis of BCC activities to ensure optimal outreach opportunities (internal and external).
• Coordinates, plans, edits, designs, prints and evaluates marketing materials by working with applicable areas/entities to meet marketing objectives of the project.
• Collaborates with the Corporate Communications department to promote the BCC outreach activities to both internal and external audiences.
• Prepares annual budget by reviewing historical costs and evaluating anticipated needs with Executive Director to ensure fiscal viability/accountability.
• Implements the marketing activities within the defined budget.
• Participates in development of new programs/services.
• Completes assigned goals.
• Performs related responsibilities as required or assigned. Experience Description Minimum Required Preferred/Desired
Minimum of 5 years experience in the industry of marketing or advertising, possessing strong written and presentation skills. Education Description Minimum Required Preferred/Desired
Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, communications or a related field.
Master's degree Clinical and/or health care experience preferred Training Description Minimum Required Preferred/Desired Special Skills Description Minimum Required Preferred/Desired
Strong skills in both written and oral communications. Media training, communicating using social media tools. Expertise in developing strategic marketing plans and ability to professionally present these initiatives to key audiences. In-depth understanding of the production workflow of an advertising agency or corporate communications team.