Conduct data analysis in support of a variety of patient outcomes with focus on clinical quality data. Ability to use Vizient benchmarking solutions, Access, Excel, EPIC, and Tableau to create reports, ad hoc requests, dashboards, etc. Interpret data, analyze results, and provide insights to determine patient outcome impact, trends, and opportunities. Develop reports and deliverables for management and communicate with all levels of stakeholders. Identify and define both process and data improvements. Ensure compliance with deliverable reporting requirements by performing quality data audits and analysis. Perform other duties as assigned.Responsibilities
• Creates and runs quality and process reports and performs analysis to ensure validity of reports.
• Creates and maintains dashboards in Tableau
• Analyzes data sets and disseminates reports
• Uses and demonstrates proficiency with all available organizational informational systems, such as core clinical systems, dataset/warehouses as well as data manipulation and analysis tools.
• Performs other associated tasks as needed including, but not limited to, tasks in other data management disciplines.
• Completes assigned goals.Requirements, Preferences and Experience
Minimum required: Minimum of 2 years of data analysis experience
Preferred/Desired: 2 or more years of direct experience with patient quality outcomes.
Prior Experience with Tableau, SQL query languages, Vizient, or Access report writing
Bachelor's degree in a business, Healthcare/Healthcare data, mathematics, analytics, epidemiology, statistics or other associated field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Master's degree and/or at least one course in statistics or data analytics.
Must be comfortable with relational database concepts. Knowledge of SQL query language, Access, and Excel.
Tableau dashboard creation and/or Vizient Clinical Data Base experience.About Baptist Memorial Health Care
At Baptist, we owe our success to our colleagues, who have both technical expertise and a compassionate attitude. Every day they carry out Christ's three-fold ministry-healing, preaching and teaching. And, we reward their efforts with compensation and benefits packages that are highly competitive in the Mid-South health care community. For two consecutive years, Baptist has won a Best in Benefits award for offering the best benefit plans compared with their peer groups. Winners are chosen based on plan designs, premiums and the results of a Benefits Benchmarking Survey.At Baptist, We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation/time off
- Continuing education opportunities
- Generous retirement plan
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Sick leave
- Service awards
- Free parking
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts
- Education assistance/continuing education
- Employee referral program
Position: 17199 - Analyst-Quality Data
Facility: BMHCC Corporate Office
Department: HS Quality Corporate
Category: Information Systems
Type: Non Clinical
Work Type: Full Time
Work Schedule: Days
Located in the Memphis metro area